Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions Contract.
This is your contract with Raheem Tours Limited Registered Address Stoke on Trent ST6 5GE, Company House Registration 12131709. The Company Responsibility and your obligations under these booking conditions are defined below, therefore read them carefully. All contracts are subject to the following conditions.
Your Obligation to Us
Your contract with The Company is made once the following steps have been completed.
1. On Acceptance of the Quote sent to you, and a Payment either full or part made to the company.
2. The invoice/receipt by The Company will be sent to you.
3. When you make a booking on behalf of others, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept our conditions on behalf of all members of group you are representing.
4. The confirmation of The Company must carefully be checked and raise any queries with The Company immediately upon receipt. Your contract with The Company is subject to English Law governed by the jurisdiction of the English Courts and is deemed to have been made by The Company at their Registered Address in Stoke on Trent
5. Some aspects of your Booking may not be ATOL protected
6. Raheem Tours Ltd has an Agency Agreement in Place which gives us authority to use ATOL Number in this Agreement under section 5.2 Package Regulations (5.2 Regulations Must be read and agreed to via separate email)
1. A quote will be sent via email only, once you have checked all details are correct, “Please Accept” by doing this you have Read the Terms and Conditions and the information in the quote. You Have checked all the information provided in the quote to be accurate and agree that delaying in accepting the quote may result in your package price increasing, which we have no control over.
Deposit amount will be indicated on your quote, this will secure your booking, if our suppliers require full payment at time of booking then we will request full payment. An Invoice or Receipt will be sent to you, Confirming your Payment has been accepted if you choose to pay via our online service this will be a receipt requesting/accepting payment. When making payment ensure you include your booking reference number/invoice number to avoid delay in the process.
3. It is important you read Package Regulations 5.2 Email can be sent to you, you have the authority to agree behalf of your Party.
4. We will then proceed with making your travel arrangements.
5. Airline Confirmations can take up to 48 Hours depending on destination if this occurs you will be notified. Airline Booking reference will be sent to you with instructions on how to access your booking, (Airline Terms and Conditions apply)
6. Hotel Confirmations will be sent via email in form of a voucher, this will have all the information required for you when in destination.
7. Transfers & Excursions will be sent via email in form of a voucher, where a voucher is not present details of how to access the booking will be made available to you.
8. Time to Deliver Documentation all depends on the the payment method you choose, if you pay by bank transfer then (5) applies. If you pay by credit or debit card using our Wetravel booking portal this can take up to 5 working days.
For Information- ATOL Protection, is in place should the Airline, Or Raheem Tours Ltd and Partners go into administration and are unable to continue trading this is where ATOL will take over your booking arrangements to repatriate you.
ABTA- The Association of British Travel Agents, the organisation can help disputes between you and the company. The Purposes of the Licensing authority is to Ensure Nothing a standard is met, before, during and after the booking.
The full payment must be made to the Company as stated in your quote by the deadline. The payment could be made by a bank transfer or Card Payment”. We have the right to refuse card payments based on the type of booking, This is inline with IATA regulations. To minimise the risk of fraud/chargeback you will be required to agree and provide id proof, (Passport) before making any card payment if applicable. Your booking may be cancelled if you fail to make full payment on time as advised. The cancellation charges are clearly defined below (paragraph 4), which will be payable by you after the cancellation.
3.The Change or Alteration in the Booking.
After we have sent you our confirmation invoice if you wish to alter any arrangements, we will do our best to fulfil it. You must immediately inform The Company via email “ email@example.com with details of the alterations required. The requested alteration will be subject to availability and the agreement by the concerned supplier's and will be subject to an administration charges of £50/- per person together with any other charges or expenses incurred by The Company. In most cases a change in transfer or change of name will mean the cancellation and re-booking of the schedules, the flights and hotels. It could cause a significant additional charge. This charge could be as much as the full package cost. You should be aware that these costs may increase the closer to the departure the changes are made by you. If you change the number of people in your party the price will be recalculated to the new party size. This may mean that accommodation is under-occupied, and the other members of the party may have to pay an increased price.
4. Cancellation from you
If the booking is cancelled, the person who signed the booking must notify The Company via email “ firstname.lastname@example.org” as soon as possible. The charges will apply from the date on which written notification is received by The Company.
The Charges will be as following:
Cancellation more than 28 days before departure Airfare plus £45 admin fee, per person for Packaged Holidays, Package includes Airfare and Hotel or Airfare and Excursion this also applies for guided tours.
Cancellation 27-14 days before departure 30% per person of Package cost Plus (Full Price of Flight)
Cancellation 14-7 days before departure 50% per person of Package cost.Plus (Full Price of Flight)
Cancellation 7-2 days before departure 90% per person of Package cost. Plus ( Full Price of Flight)
You may have independent travel insurance policy, if you have to cancel for a reason covered by your insurance policy. Follow the procedure laid down by the insurers. you should be able to reclaim the cancellation charges subject to any policy excess. Individual Items such as Hotel Only, Transfers only, Excursions only, The Admin Fee of £45 Per Person and cancellations charges as indicated on your quote at the time of booking. Free Cancellations for individual items only apply until the date shown on the quote/invoice/voucher.
5. The Complaint
If you have any reason for complaint whilst on your holiday through us, this must be brought to the attention of The Company’s local appointed representative/agent or the hotel management or other supplier immediately so that action can be taken to tackle the problem. If your representative/agent or the hotel management be unable to resolve the problem, please contact The Company office in the UK immediately. If the problem being still unresolved, record your complaints and send via email, full details of your complaint to The Company within 15 days after the end of your Package.
If you do not follow the above procedure, The Company will be deprived of the opportunity to investigate, rectify your complaint whilst you are on Holiday.
6. The Company's Obligation
1. While booking with The Company you acknowledge that there is a risk associated with the Holiday Packages. The risks include overcrowding in hotels and poor management of public places, you must take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of other persons in your group.
2. During Peak season hotels, flights and transportation may be overbooked by our suppliers, in a case of overbooking the supplier holds the responsibility to provide a similar alternative:
· In a case your hotel is overbooked, a similar hotel (in the same or similar standard category) will be provided
· In a case your flight is overbooked, the airline holds the responsibility and liability to provide an alternative flight, in this case if you arrive at the destination later than expected and no refunds or compensation can be made for the loss of time, or for the loss of accommodation or hotel. Any compensation must be made with the airline directly
· In a case your transportation is overbooked, a similar transport service will be provided
3. The Company does not accept responsibility of any death, personal injury, Company does not accept liability for any loses of any kind you may occur during your holiday
4.The Company does not hold any liability or responsibility for the quality of hotels or airlines.
5. The Company does not hold any liability or responsibility for the loss of any luggage throughout your trip
The Company reserves the right to change the package price at any time without prior notice and you will be informed accordingly. The quoted price of Airline ticket may be increased in case Airline impose any surcharge, if tickets not issued on given time limit. The price may be increased if government impose any charges pertaining to your travel. The package price may also be increased in result of change in prices by our suppliers (hotels, transport etc), in such case, increase up to 5% will be absorbed by The Company. In case increase is more than 5%, you have right to cancel your package and claim full refund subject to refund charges of Airline tickets.
Alternatively you may choose to pay for your package in full at the time of booking, in which case The Company will fix the price and no charges or increase will be made.
8. Alteration of Your Confirmed Booking
Whilst everything will be done to provide the Package as confirmed, The Company may occasionally have to change your arrangements or part of them. The Company reserves the right to do so without prior notice. In the case of alterations, The Company will do its best to notify you before departure. If the Company has to make significant alterations to your arrangements, it will notify you as quickly as possible. Significant alterations include: -
1. The change of airport (except between airports serving the same city).
2. If the outward or return flight is rescheduled by more than 24 hours. You may then:
3. Accept the change and the contract will be varied to incorporate the change; OR
4. Take comparable alternative Package subject to availability; OR
5. Withdraw from the booking completely in and The Company will make a full refund of payments made by you.
The factors affecting flights stopping at an airport en-route are not normally known in time for notification, such alteration is not regarded as a significant change and neither are changes in carrier or aircraft type. The Company is not liable to pay compensation where the changes are by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond The Company control and which could not have been avoided by the exercise of all due care. These could include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, epidemic, flood, drought, unavoidable technical problems with transport, and adverse weather. The Company is also not liable to pay compensation where the change is by reason of low bookings, which applies where an insufficient number of people book a Tour for it to be financially viable. All group Tours require a minimum number of bookings before they will operate. The Company does not accept liability for delays to flights to or from the United Kingdom or for any cancellation of flights. The Company is also not liable to pay any compensation in case of delay departure as they are subject to air traffic control.
9. Cancellation by the Company
The cancellation may be necessary in exceptional circumstances; The Company reserves the right to cancel your Package. If this happens you will be offered the choice of an alternative Package of comparable standard (if available) or full and prompt refund of all monies, you have paid. The Company will cancel your Package if you fail to make any payment by the due date and The Company will not be liable for any compensation.
If the Company cancels your Tour as a result of low bookings, as defined in paragraph (8), in these circumstances you will receive a full and prompt refund of all the payments made by you. No compensation is paid if your Tours cancelled because of circumstances beyond The Company control.
Generally, in The Company's reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of the airline pilot, the hotel manager, the tour leader or the other person in authority, your behaviour is causing danger, damage to property or clearly affecting the enjoyment of others, The Company reserves the right to terminate your contract. Should this happen, no refund or compensation would be paid. If your behaviour results in The Company being forced to pay additional charges, The Company will seek to recover these in full of you.
The Company will not tolerate any kind of verbal or physical abuse to its employee by anyone before or during Tours or Holidays.
Any information about you or members of your party, including your names, contact details and any special needs, disabilities or dietary requirements is collected by The Company, when you ask information or make a booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that other members of your party are aware of booking conditions and this policy and that each person agrees to you acting on their behalf in your dealings with The Company. The Company may disclose this information to our service providers (who may be located outside the UK/EU) for the purpose of providing you with your travel arrangements and insurance. The only minimum required information for this purpose will be disclosed. In the case of air travel, it may be mandatory for us to disclose information for security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purpose imposed on us by governments or airlines.
The Company may disclose your information to companies who act as data processors on our behalf. The information, for example relating to your religion or health, may be sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. The Company needs this information to cater for your needs, but it is collected on condition that The Company have your consent. If you do not agree to the use of your information, The Company cannot accept your booking.
The Company may contact you by post with information about special offers or Holidays, if you do not wish to receive such information, please notify The Company. You have the right to ask The Company in writing for a data request form to obtain a copy of the information, which The Company holds about you. You may be charged a fee for this service. Any such request should be addressed to The Company's Secretary. Company Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
12. Pilgrim Visa/ Service all other Visa
The Company visa service allows to apply on your behalf for visas to your chosen destination. The Company is unable to guarantee the obtaining of any visa and consequently accept no liability whatsoever for any refusal or delay in obtaining visa. The Company reserves the right to claim any associated costs incurred as a result of the delay or refusal.
The Company is also not liable for any delay in obtaining visa due to misplace/loss of passport in embassy. The Company is not liable if embassy keeps passport for longer period due to additional checks.
Package Regulation 5(2)(b)
Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018
Part 1: General
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018. Therefore you will benefit from all EU rights applying to the packages. We, Raheem Tours Ltd acting agent on behalf of Holiday Team, will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole. Additionally, as required by law, we have protection in place to refund your payments and, where transport is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation in the event that we become insolvent.
PART 2: Key rights under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018
• Travellers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package travel contract.
• There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
• Travellers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organiser or the travel agent. You can contact us at 01782 901077 should you face any difficulty during your holiday.
• Travellers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
• The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance fuel prices), and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the price of the package, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organiser reserves the right to a price increase, the traveller has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
• Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, has changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
• Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
• Additionally, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
• If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveller at no extra cost. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organiser fails to remedy the problem.
• Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction or compensation for damages or both where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed.
• The organiser has to provide assistance if the traveller is in difficulty.
• If the organiser becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organiser or, where applicable, the retailer becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package, repatriation of the travellers is secured. Raheem Tours Ltd is acting agent on behalf of Holiday Team, which has taken out insolvency protection with, for flight-inclusive holidays by virtue of its ATOL, held with the CAA, under ATOL number: 5553, Please see our Booking Conditions for further information. Travellers may contact these entities if services are denied because of our insolvency.
Part 3: The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 can be found here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/634/contents/made
The Health and General Information.
It is your responsibility:
1. To check your tickets, vaccination certificates, accommodation vouchers, passport, visa or anything else which might prevent you from being allowed to travel.
2. You must notify The Company immediately if you think any information is incorrect. The Company will not be responsible for any problems, which may arise in the event that you failed to notify The Company
3. To make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the date your travel ends.
4. To consider taking out travel insurance for your trip. The Company would recommend this in all circumstances.
5. To ensure that you comply with all travel health requirements, such vaccination.
6. To be aware that during peak season, because of the huge numbers of people on travelling and the problems of overcrowding, your room facilities or furniture may be different. The Company is unable to prevent this from occurring on occasion and accept no liability for it.
7. To be aware, particularly peak season, flights and destination airports can sometimes be altered at the last minute. The Company have no control over this, and you should accept that this could happen to you.
8. To understand that the destination is not subject to the same health and safety regulations that exists in the UK. In many areas, the operation of certain amenities and facilities may be subject to local licensing laws. Maintenance and local energy conservation measures may mean that the hotel or apartment limits certain facilities, e.g air conditioning or water supplies. In addition, unusual weather conditions may cause electricity failure. The Company will not be liable for any damage or losses arising from this. In most cases this leads to a useful experience, but you should be aware that accommodation in apartments and hotels is provided on a shared basis (unless appropriate extra fee has been paid and this is stated on your confirmation contract). All information about the hotels has been provided by those hotels and may not have been verified by The Company. All hotel rooms have private bathrooms, but you should be aware that the sizes of the rooms are usually smaller than those in the UK.
9. To understand that the star rating of the hotels has been devised by The Company and indicates the high standard of hotel offered, the meals are provided on a self-service basis in hotels and apartments. You should be aware that the food served is local food and may vary from day to day.
Please also note:
To observe the laws, regulations and instructions applicable in the Destination.
COVID plus any future pandemics as declared by World Health Organisation
Raheem Tours Ltd and its Suppliers take no responsibility for Positive/Late/No PCR tests on arrival or departure, if this happens Airline Terms & Conditions apply “NO SHOW/PART USE TICKETS/FULL TICKETS” this will result in part or full flight being cancelled. If this occurs, you may have to pay additional on fare/taxes should you choose to rebook, this is indicated in the terms and conditions and will also incur an administered fee £70 per Person in addition to the other charges. It is your responsibility to keep yourself update on the latest foreign office advice and restrictions, both in UK and your chosen destination.
Traffic Light System - The system was designed to inform travellers of the risk each country poses. However we will NOT be using this over our cancellation policy in line.
We will be using the Foreign Office Advisory as per requirements.
i_ Advice against non essential travel
will indicate you are choosing to travel at your own risk. You will be made aware of this at the time of booking if this is the case. This will fall under the non refundable booking category. Your insurance may be voided.
COVID TRAVEL INSURANCE-
We recommend you check with your insurance provider what is cover, as a recent which survey showed not everything you require may be covered under one policy. This is up to you to arrange,
Free Cancellation- Where this is indicated this would be for Hotels Transfers.
Airlines have different policies,For the Airfare : airline terms and conditions, booking with a agent, gives you the option of flexible tickets and non refundable and this will be offered to you at the time of booking, any fare difference the Company will absorb up to Total £10 increase this does not include budget airline carriers the difference greater then this will be at your cost. This is if the full balance has already been paid. This is not in conjunction with the Cancellation policy section 9.
It is your responsibility to keep up to date with the foreign office advise around restrictions. If we can deliver the holiday and choose not to travel you may be able to change to an alternative date at extra cost to you, The admin fee will be waived. If the cancellation is from our part then a full refund will be offered.
Anything not mentioned on your quote/invoice will not be included, for example if baggage is not mentioned, then it will be additional.
Travel advise is constantly changing and sometimes at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure you meet the destination entry requirements (Whether it be testing/or vaccination status).
See how we use and collect your information
Raheem Tours Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office Registration Number : ZA816816
Should you have and concerns or questions please email email@example.com
Subject: Data Protection